NERPA: Gage Calibration Program for Metrology Asset Management
NERPA is the metrology asset management software produced by Novosoft LLC for automation of business processes, data workflow and control operations in the sphere of metrological supplement, including gauge calibration, electronic documents and creating detailed reports.
This featured and complex system allows automatizing all the operations with the wide spectrum of metrological tools and implementations. Developed for enterprise-level business processes, it can control a wide number of measuring instruments from tens to many thousands of units.
This is the list of main functions and features of NERPA system below.
Gage Tracking System: Planning and Control Operations
In the sphere of metrological measurement, this calibration software can perform all the operations listed below:
- Collecting all user-related gage data to a single table view called "My Gauges";
- Placing all particular gage calibration and management data on a screen called "Gauge card";
- Accounting and internal registration of any gage used, with keeping all important characteristics in the specialized database;
- Import of metrological data previously collected in different formats (for example, importing from Microsoft Excel tables);
- Performing and controlling gage tracking according to industrial standards and state law regulations;
- Printing and accounting specialized labels and sticks attached to the gauge to mark a calibration job parameters;
- Controlling the amount of spare parts and consumables used and work time summary when any metrological job performed;
- Automatized creating of control and calibration work orders with schedules, attestations, technical supplements and service for different parts of metrological workflow;
- Creating logs of changing any gauge data, as well as references and official report forms;
- Monitoring the overall condition of the entire park of gages under control.
Metrological Management Software: Automating Solutions and Reports
NERPA can maintain many automatized metrological managing operations, far beyond the gauge calibration tracking only:
- Full support on metrology-related enterprise business processes;
- Management of life cycle for any gauge registered;
- Organizing overall data workflow and work orders sequence to eliminate downtime from human errors and management mishaps;
- Informing the authorized personnel staff and department chiefs, as well other structures allowed, of any events;
- Modeling working cycles of gages and planning the metrological data workflow;
- Creating organized paperless, network-based electronic documents and data exchange.
Automatized Workstation: General Asset Management Software Functions
NERPA provides the metrological department staff with workstations organized through the simple but powerful Web interface, making no need to install any workbench tools on personnel computers. Organization of these workstations featured by these key moments:
- Role-based model of data access restricting any unauthorized data view or changing;
- In addition, the access to any reports has restricted according to the user's role.
Creating Reports According to Standards, Laws and Regulations
The NERPA gage calibration software contains a sophisticated report manager that allows creating reports according to current forms of official papers in an area of metrology. This mighty and customizable tool possesses some important features and options:
- A wide set of templates for any standard metrological report;
- The built-in generator of user-defined report forms;
- Export reports created into MS Excel or MS Word file formats.
Benefits for Business
Novosoft LLC offers some possibilities and options making NERPA software the profitable purchase:
- Customizing the system according to the local law and specific needs of any different user;
- Strong technical support, help from tech specialists and developers;
- Learning and training course for metrological staff allows upgrading personnel skills with NERPA.
To learn more about NERPA or to order the trial version, please contact our sales department: email@example.com
Learn more about Metrology Software NERPA for Automating Gauge Calibration Management